Er du interesseret i at arbejde med de europæiske institutioner, deltage i europæiske konferencer og møde folkeoplysere og voksenundervisere fra hele Europa? Så er der en assistentstilling ledig i den europæiske paraplyorganisation, EAEA.
Assistentstillingen er etableret som en del af EU's
Grundtvigprogram, som giver nuværende eller fremtidige ansatte
inden for folkeoplysning og voksenundervisning mulighed for at
arbejde som assistent i en relevant organisation i et andet
European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA), som DFS er medlem af søger nu efter en "Grundtvig-assistent."
Hele opslaget følger her.
Present or future staff involved in adult education can spend a period of at least 12 and up to 45 weeks as a Grundtvig assistant at an adult education organisation in another European country. More information can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/education/llp/doc/call11/fiches/grund3_en.pdf
EAEA - the European Association for the Education of Adults is ready to receive your application for a Grundtvig Assistantship at the Office in Brussels, where you will be able to work with European institutions, attend European conferences and meetings and to establish contacts with other European associations.
During your stay, you will:
• Work with adult education and lifelong learning in a European
• Participate in lobbying and advocacy for adult learning at European level
• Make numerous contacts with European institutions and associations
• Work and network with EAEA members and other adult educators in more than 40 European countries
• Assist in the day-today-management
• Participate and assist in European projects
• Collect good practice examples from different fields
• Prepare and participate in conferences, board meetings, and seminars etc.
• Learn how to work with information services, and develop services useful for the adult education community in Europe
• Help with translations, articles, publications
Candidates should be present or future staff members involved in adult education (please see the link indicated above for the criteria) who:
• are interested in European developments in adult
• have an excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken; any other language is an asset
• are able to work independently
• are able to work creatively in a multicultural team
• have basic PC working knowledge - Word, Excel, e-mailing, internet
Please send your CV and motivation letter until 21 February to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will choose a candidate until the end of February who will then be able to apply for the assistantship with his / her national agency. We would prefer someone who would like to stay with us from September 2011 - June 2012.